Proposed Amendments to the Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
Proposed Amendments to the Directions 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan
PUBLIC NOTICE OF PROPOSED AMENDMENT:
I-95 & 45th Street Intersection Improvements Proposed by FDOT
To be considered by the MPO Governing Board at their regularly scheduled meeting to be held on July 20, 2017, beginning at 9:00 am.
Meeting location: PBC Governmental Center, 12th Floor Conference Room, 301 N. Olive Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Comments may be provided in the following ways:
- Click here to provide online comments by July 18, 2017
- Mail or deliver comments to the MPO at 2300 N. Jog Rd., West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- Attend the public meeting listed above for the MPO Governing Board on July 20, 2017. Complete a comment card at the meeting to indicate a desire to speak on the appropriate agenda item.
- Please call the MPO at 561-684-4170 with any questions.
- Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should call 561.684.4143 or email MBooth@PalmBeachMPO.org at least 5 business days in advance of the meeting. Hearing impaired individuals are requested to telephone the Florida Relay System at #711.
- Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status.
A previously scheduled draft amendment related to the following proposed project has been postponed, and will be scheduled for a future date:
- Florida's Turnpike (Boynton Beach Blvd. to Lake Worth Rd.)