Proposed Amendments to the Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
Proposed Amendments to the Directions 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan
PUBLIC NOTICE OF PROPOSED AMENDMENT:
I-95 & Northlake Blvd. Intersection Improvements Proposed by FDOT
To be considered by the MPO Governing Board at their regularly scheduled meeting to be held on June 15, 2017, beginning at 9:00 am.
Meeting location: PBC Governmental Center, 12th Floor Conference Room, 301 N. Olive Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Comments may also be provided in the following ways:
- Mail or deliver comments to the MPO at 2300 N. Jog Rd., West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- Attend the public meeting listed above for the MPO Governing Board on June 15, 2017. Complete a comment card at the meeting to indicate a desire to speak on the appropriate agenda item.
- Please call the MPO at 561-684-4170 with any questions.
- Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should call 561.684.4143 or email MBooth@PalmBeachMPO.org at least 5 business days in advance of the meeting. Hearing impaired individuals are requested to telephone the Florida Relay System at #711.
- Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status.
Previously scheduled draft amendments related to the following proposed projects have been postponed, and will be scheduled for a future date:
- I-95 and 45th Street
- Florida's Turnpike (Boynton Beach Blvd. to Lake Worth Rd.)